Cache La Poudre Elementary's Kindergarten strives to create a caring, exciting, hands-on, and enriching learning environment! Kindergarten is an important beginning in any child's school career. We strive to excite children about school and learning. We give them confidence, celebrate their strengths and assist with weaknesses. We believe school should be a fun, warm place where learning takes place everyday! CLPE kindergarten is an exciting place to be!
To complete the registration process, you'll need to take these documents to the school:
- Birth certificate (passport, baptismal certificate, military ID, etc.)
- Proof of address (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc., that shows that the parent/guardian lives at an address within school boundaries)
- Immunization record or an immunization exemption form
- Home Language Survey (Print or the school will have copies)
- BOCES Eligibility Survey (Print or the school will have copies)
- Custody documents (if applicable)